Reference Function Name Via Variable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 15 17:47:55 EST 2009

Scott,

The easy way to do this might be to use a custom property instead of a
function. Get the someProperty[pData1 & cr & pData2] of me. Perhaps
someProperty[pData1][pData2] works too, I haven't tried that yet. Then
again, why don't you simply put the function into a backscript?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!