[OT] test

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 17:43:12 EST 2009

Me too. I replied to the one about Legacy Standalone status. So Here
is what I had to say:

Mark,

My last successful standalone effort was using Rev 2.6 on a G4 running
9.2.1; after saving my working stack created on an Intel Mac running
Leopard and Rev 3.0 as a Legacy stack. I guess I didn't use any really
new Rev features, since I had very little tweaking to do on 2.6 before
creating the standalone. It's been a couple of months since I did
this, so I hope I'm telling it like it was. (smile) As I recall, since
I didn't have a 2.6 Rev when I started out, Heather sent me a link for
a free download of 2.6.

Joe Wilkins