IWBs, peer pressure, and the inexorable march of technology.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 03:13:31 EST 2009

Hey Ho,

I am thinking of digging extremely deeply in my ragged pockets and
investing in an Interactive WhiteBoard.

I have trawled the internet and found all sorts of info.

However: Promethean:

http://www.prometheanworld.com/index.php

have a 'special offer' for Bulgaria of an IWB for 700 Euros (which
by all I have found is very good value).

Now I am looking for information from anyone who has:

A. Experience of IWBs (I don't know why, but this reminds me
   of ICBMs - Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles).

B. Experience of programming Runtime Revolution stuff that is
   "IWB-friendly".

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.