setting rects of players in repeat loop works in IDE but not in standalone

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Jan 8 06:34:06 EST 2009

Hi Malte,

> Hi Klaus, what is the lockloc of the player set to?

Tried with "lockloc" set to true and false, no way.

> What happens if you set the filename before you set the rect?

Did not try this so far, since there is always a delay when setting
the filename
to a "rtsp" URL and I want the user to see the all windows open,
before the "video"
shows up.

Problem is that it DOES work fine in the IDE but not in the standalone.
What really drives me crazy is that the "dummy" graphics show up with
the correct rect!

> Cheers,
>
> Malte
> --