Imported Images As Controls

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 6 15:38:08 EST 2009

I am having fits using imported images as controls. The problem is not
in using them, but rather in their insistence on reverting to their
original size! If I cut and paste it reverts. If I edit a group that
contains a scaled imported image, it reverts. If I drop an 800x600
picture as a background on a 640x480 card (as an example), size the
picture to the size of the card, close and save the stack then reopen
it, it reverts.

Is this the intended behavior of imported controls or is this a bug?

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM