Losing data when quitting

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Fri Jan 2 16:51:42 EST 2009

Tim,
I doubt it is your imagination - and I thank you for raising this
issue again.
If you create a new stack and put two fields on it, you'll observe
the following:
When you open the stack the focus is on the first field you created.
If you edit that field and quit Rev your changes will not be saved
(there will be no Save dialog).
If you leave that field with by tabbing, or clicking elsewhere on the
stack, or clicking into the second field, or using the Enter key -
then you WILL be asked to save the stack on quitting.
There may be other recipes as well, but the stack saving problem
seems to be related to the lack of a closeField - which is not sent
if the focus is still in the edited field when the stack is closed.
Is this what you are seeing?
Paul Looney