Losing data when quitting

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctortimothyMiller.com
Fri Jan 2 15:11:12 EST 2009

It's more likely my brainlessness. If not, I'd be happy to report it.
I can consistently reproduce it.  If a bug, it's a rather serious
matter. Data, and more, will be lost.

I checked the stack script. Not much to it. OpenStack CloseStack and
OpenCard do get intercepted (I can't remember the right terminology
for that) but they look correctly passed.

Can anyone else reproduce this? Media 3.0, Build 750 on an older Intel
MacBook.

Cheers,

Tim