Crybaby Grows up

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 27 14:46:27 EST 2009

Hi Craig,

I'm glad you got it fixed.

Lots of front scripts in the IDE send messages to the message box. If
you put the message box both (almost) at the bottom and at the to of
the message hierarchy, you get a big mess.

Usually, I don't insert stack scripts into front or back. For this
purpose, I use buttons or substacks that are not part of my user
interface.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille