Crybaby Grows up

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 14:36:40 EST 2009

So I was looking at the actual openstack handler, which was:

"insert the script of this stack into back" (also was "start using this
stack")

And thought I would change it to:

"insert the script of stack myStack into back"

Fixed. Done. And it all makes sense. I am relieved that it was me and not
Rev.

One MINUTE later Jackie writes with basically the same idea.

In HC, my gadget is an external window, actually a more complex object to
manage, but one that never could have this sort of issue. The very ordinariness
of having a regular stack do the job opened the possibility of the trap I fell
into.

Thanks to all. I got my hands dirty, which is what I really need.   Can't
wait to uncomment that stupid "/REVEXCLUDE02" line.

Is there anything to discuss about why putting the msg stack script into
"back" is not a good idea?

Craig Newman