Gutenberg Reader

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Tue Feb 24 18:23:27 EST 2009

Le 24 févr. 09 à 20:41, Peter Brigham MD a écrit :

> On  Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:16:5, Pierre Sahores <psahores at free.fr> wrote
>
>> Peter,
>>
>> The Rev 3.0 application builder works fine, there, under Mac OS X.
>> Are
>> you building your app under OS X or under Windows ?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> --
>> Pierre Sahores
>
> MacBook 2.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, OSX 10.5.6, Rev Studio 3.0.0 build
> 750
>
> I'm assuming you mean that you built a Reader standalone
> successfully on your system from the Reader stack. What hardware/
> system version are you using?

MacBook Pro 2 GHz Intel Core 2 2 Go RAM, OSX 10.5.6, Rev Entreprise
3.0.0 build 750

> Anyone have ideas on why the standalone builder won't build a Mac
> standalone for me that works on all CPUs/OSX versions? Or what a
> workaround might look like? I don't want to try to distribute a
> standalone widely under these conditions, so this is a deal-breaker
> for me if I can't solve it.

I remember yet that i went in such problems the first time i tried to
use the Rev 3 standalone builder. The standalone application's
original config was the responsable of this (default settings
corrupted). I solved the problem in resetting each option (one after
an other) of the standalone application's setting and all went then OK.

Best,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70