Gutenberg Reader

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Feb 23 09:12:12 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

I am very interested in the Gutenberg texts, so I downloaded your
application and gave it a try. Unfortunately, I'm the impatient sort and
never figured out how to display one of the texts within your application.
So, my one bit of [hopefully constructive] criticism then is that you make
it very easy to browse and search for available texts, such that one is
immediately presented with a list and only has to click a title they are
interested in to jump right into reading it.

- Bill