Shakobox... choking on 32nd notes

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:31:10 EST 2009

Thank you for that, Jacque.
Do people like this change in the Script Editor? I find it disconcerting to
click the "compile" button in the editor, have it find no problems, close
the editor, test the button, have the compile fail anyway, see an open
script editor window with the offending line hilited... and am ready to go
to comment it out or change it, only I have to go click some button before I
can do that.

Do most people really like this?

Just wondering...

Judy