Arrays and Custom Props

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 16 14:01:59 EST 2009

Oh gotcha! So you are saying that the properties are something that is
a part of the executable inside the package? How odd.

Anyway, I don't want to belabor the point. The fact is, there are
workarounds, and some with real benefits (such as default restoration)
and such that will work nicely for me.

Thanks all.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager