mySQL on ISP cannot be used for free by customers of ISP

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Feb 15 09:43:47 EST 2009

On 2/15/09 1:41 PM, "Thorsten Hohage" <thohage at genericobjects.de> wrote:

Hi Thorsten,

This is very interesting and I should say new info for me.

I believe many times on RB and Revolution list (especially) people express
point that they can use mySQL of their ISPs for free.

Info which you provide below changes things a lots.
I will CC this to REV list for info.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin