uploading to RevOnline

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:34:08 EST 2009

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:58:27, "J. Landman Gay"
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> Peter Brigham MD wrote:
>
>> Somehow last year I managed to get one stack up there,
>> but I have no idea what I did to accomplish this. What am I missing?
>
> I don't know, but whatever it is, I've been missing it too from about
> the same time. I haven't been able to upload since then either. I
> pulled
> a stack successfully over a year ago in order to re-upload a fixed
> version and could never get it back online.
>
> --

So who would we contact at Rev to flag this as a problem? Is everyone
having the same difficulty? I seem to recall that Richmond has been
uploading his ButtonBasher stack there, so maybe it's platform- or
installation-specific? I'm using a MacBook, OSX 10.5.6, Rev Studio
3.0.0 build 750.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com