[HELP] how to trigger a callback from an external...

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Feb 13 18:14:42 EST 2009

Andre-

> this way, later, I can assemble a send call to the correct target and
> use that! :D

rotfl

> hate pointers...

Depends on what you're used to, I guess. Me, I tend to think of
everything in terms of pointers. You've got a parameter with a leading
"@" sign? That's a pointer to a variable. You've got the long id of a
stack? That's a pointer into the filesystem. An array is just a
collection of pointers. AFAICT everything in programming is either a
value, a verb, or a pointer to something else. Conditionals might be a
separate class, but I think they're probably parts of verbs as well.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net