Printer driver crash on Win

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Feb 5 16:01:52 EST 2009

I asked them to make sure they were using the latest drivers. His tech
guy came by and I think made sure this computer was running the
latest... but, of course, that isn't the same as seeing if the drivers
are identical.    Mostly I think they didn't want to fool with it
anymore (can't blame them)  Next time we revisit this I'll check.

Scott Morrow
Elementary Software