[HELP] does anyone know how to create revolution arrays with externals?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Feb 13 16:50:08 EST 2009

Andre-

> I am cooking a brand new external. I want to create a function that
> returns an array, does anyone here has a pointer to some call to
> create arrays from the external? Can we return array values or can we
> modify a passed variable to be an array?

Do you actually need to create the array from the external? Otherwise,
shouldn't SetArray() and GetArray() work? If not, you could always
resort to SendCardMessage() to do the dirty work...

The documentation for SetArray() says about the variable "If found the
value of the variable is cleared and then setup as an array."

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net