recording events in time

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Wed Feb 11 10:58:33 EST 2009

"...As for the programming, that too is "simple". I can tell you there
is nothing
more fun than watching a circuit respond to your own software."

In this case, it would be my own neural circuit!  :-)

Thanks for your quick reply. It is the time/event aware aspects of the
programming that concerns me most here, together with the averaging
and/or statistical functions I would need to enable the application to
"learn" based on past experience.  My current plans don't involve
connecting to any external electronics.

Thanks, Kurt