recording events in time

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 10:51:52 EST 2009

Twice in one day, I am not the one who found it, and I have not even tried it
yet. But it is VERY similar to an older gadget I am quite familiar with.

Go here:

http://www.bkohg.com/serviceusbplus_e.html

The things you want to do are straightforward, but all require external,
though simple circuitry. Like Rev itself, "simple" is relative. If you get the
device, I will be glad to tell you what you need for the interface, but you will
have to get that actually assembled on your own. It is all high hobby-level
electronics.

As for the programming, that too is "simple". I can tell you there is nothing
more fun than watching a circuit respond to your own software.

Craig Newman