newbie

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 20:47:56 EST 2009

Thanks, all.

I did not know that you had to have at least one group on the card to start editing groups. I will try this tomorrow.

Craig Newman

From:   "Jim Schaubeck" <jimschaubeck at yahoo.com>
Subject:    Re: newbie
Date:   February 9, 2009 7:58:48 PM EST
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
In a new stack with no objects, I tried:
set the editbg of this stack to true
then:
put the editbg of this stack
resulted in "false" (just like you mentioned)

However, after I added two buttons, grouped them, then set the group to behave as a bg, I entered into the msg box, "set the editbg to true" and "put the editbg of this stack" resulted in "true"

I didn't do a whole lot of testing but thought I would check a few things to see if it helped

Jim...