[OT] Rev + BBEdit

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:58:23 EST 2009

Thanks Jim,

This appears to be the same one I had, which was working with 8.5, but I
downloaded it again and it's working fine.

As far as the location in concerned, that's not where I have it. I have it
in my user account:

~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Language Modules/

which seems to be confirmed by page 33 of the 9.1 User Manual.

Either way, it's working again so I'm happy :-)