How to do this basic thing?

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Feb 8 12:27:09 EST 2009

I am more at ease in HC, but wouldn't just making a new card, since
you already have the field set up as a background, do the trick? Maybe
cutting and pasting creates default conditions in Rev that are
screwing stuff up. I think making a new card keeps your bg stuff, and
all other objects are owned only by the card itself.

Craig Newman
On Feb 8, 2009, at 9:16:10 AM, "Arthur Rann" <arthur.rann at gmail.com>