Re-2: ListMagic calculated columns

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sat Feb 7 13:15:42 EST 2009

Hi Richard,

the following is an excerpt of an email from Runrev, which was sent to all ListMagic purchasers:

"I'm happy to say that we have now reached a resolution. Jim Bufalini,
Eric's business partner, will take over maintenance of ListMagic. It
will continue to be listed in RevSelect. He has been able to retrieve
the code Eric was working on before his death, and completed it. Please
download the final correct edition of ListMagic 1.1 here:

http://downloads.runrev.com/revselect/ListMagic1.1.zip

Jim has sent me the contact details of the customers who purchased
direct from So Smart Software, so that I can update you and give you a
code."

Regards,

Matthias