Import temperature and switch on/off the heater with Rev

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Feb 4 00:55:53 EST 2009

This company mentions apple drivers and Runtime Rev. They make USB I/O Boxes
 -- and even some stuff that works with fischertechnik kits.They've been
around for a while.

http://www.bkohg.com/serviceusbplus_e.html

The CD-ROM contains the Service-USB driver for Macintosh MacOS X, QuickTime

2009/2/3 dunbarx <dunbarx at aol.com>

> Judy.
>
> Makes you one of the oldsters, you know.
>
> The serial gadget was by someone else.  I can check when I get to my
> office.  Beehive was the ADB guys
>
> All three developers are out of the business.  There should be someone
> willing to take up the calling with Rev and USB, though. Someone smart and
> young. Free consulting to anyone who cares to. All you need is a PIC
> (programmable integrated circuit, $5) and the nerve.
>
> Craig
>

> On Feb 4, 2009, at 12:32:54 AM, "Judy Perry" <katheryn.swynford at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Dunbar,
> That is soooo awesome!
> So, does the serial adapter thingy still exist as far as you know? Was it
> Beehive?
>
> Judy
> who REMEMBERS!

Stephen Barncard