Import temperature and switch on/off the heater with Rev

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 00:43:07 EST 2009

Judy.

Makes you one of the oldsters, you know.

The serial gadget was by someone else.  I can check when I get to my office.  Beehive was the ADB guys

All three developers are out of the business.  There should be someone willing to take up the calling with Rev and USB, though. Someone smart and young. Free consulting to anyone who cares to. All you need is a PIC (programmable integrated circuit, $5) and the nerve.

Craig