Another SQL question

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:37:58 EST 2009

I highly recommend the various cheat sheets from Visibone
<http://www.visibone.com/>. I have their Browser book which covers
HTML, CSS & JavaScript and I find it invaluable when you just need to
check a tag or function. They have PHP & MySQL cards & posters too, so
if you are after a quick reference, it would be a great solution.

Cheers,
Sarah