When should cmd-period work?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 19:34:41 EST 2009

If there is an error window displayed when you start a script, and that
window is hidden behind another, then it stays behind.  On the Mac (Panther
or later I believe) you can use Exposé to show the windows the app or all
windows of all apps.

In this case, clicking on the error dialog thumnail will let you see the
buttons and click them.

Try this with any script that runs long enough to use cmd-. to see if this
works in your case.

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas