Drawing a curved shape - 2nd attempt

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Feb 2 14:37:44 EST 2009

Jim - thanks so much. I will be looking hard at this (I see later in
the Digest that there is some issue with links, but I'm sure it will
be sorted out - anyway I have to do a few other things before I can
get back to this issue).

Thanks also to Richard for the 'historical' explanation of graphic
type 'curve' - and I should also say that Randall's idea of a graphic
containing metadata that could be used to tailor the object's
rendering according to the desired resolution is fascinating (I hope I
understand it correctly), although I won't be pursuing it myself just
now.

Graham

On 2 Mon, 2 Feb 2009 07:02:43 -0800, James Hurley <jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net