bar code support

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:46:28 EST 2009

Leonardo,

In case you are planning on your MegaBundle 09 solving your barcode
issues.  AFAIU

a) it contains Quartam Reports (not Quartam Reports Professional,
which has the barcode support)
b) it contains Valentina 3.4 OS X & Windows - I belileve to get the
free Valentina Reports you need to actually be buying/upgrading ADK
through the Valentina website (or maybe through Mirye, etc).

I don't mean to denigrate the MegaBundle, only to warn that it may not
be the solution to your problem.

Bernard