bar code support

dlwild at gmail dlwild at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:06:54 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

I´m acquired the bundle 09, so quartam will be included. I´ll see what
I can generate with it. However, as you probably read in another post,
I´m particularly interested in the possibility of creating a data
input-output  option using pdf417 type barcodes. I have a friend who
knows how to program pdf417s but he doesn´t know how to use runrev,
and I just started looking into it myself as I´ll have that need for
my company.

All the best,