bitXor 8 bytes of data

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 09:40:11 EST 2009

This is not just good natured banter. It is a poltergeist that lives in all
x-talk programming, going way back to early HC.

I absolutely KNOW that I have had scripts fail, even though they are
perfectly well constructed, and then just fix themselves while I am fiddling with
them. This even though I am CERTAIN that I changed nothing pertinent during
the fiddling.

Craig Newman