OT OS X HD Partitioning, multiple OSs

jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Dec 5 00:30:47 EST 2009

  I might be getting a 13" 160 GB  MacBook Pro

I'm thinking of using VMware Fusion to add at least one version of
Windows or maybe more. This will hopefully be my travel machine that I
want to use for development while away, so I'd like to get all I might
need in it.

I usually don't have tons of music, movies, and stuff on my machine so
I think the 160 GB should do.

What have other people done with their machines?

What OS(s) have you loaded - XP, Vista,Windows 7?

If Linux, what flavor might be the best/most common to develop for?

How did you partition it? What sizes for each?

What would you do differently if they did it over again (likely the
most informative question/answer!)?

TIA
sims