QT on Win: possible deal-breaker, need alternative

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Tue Dec 1 11:44:50 EST 2009

Also, mediarage is in the macbundles
http://www.themacbundles.com/
excerpt from the readme file:
----------------
What's New in 3.0?
Release Date 2007-02-12

**This version requires purchase of an upgrade license ($9.95) for previous users of Media Rage or MP3 Rage.

New Tools & Apps:

- [Feature] new Tool Chain window - enables running some of Media Rage's diverse toolset in a sequential manner.
- [Feature] new Music Exporter tool - converts files between supported QuickTime formats (e.g. mp3/mp4 -> AIFF, AIFF -> AVI, etc.).
- [Feature] new Data Remover tool - can remove specific metadata from files (e.g. ID3 tag frames).
- [Feature] new command line version of the Data Changer tool for use in your own scripts, apps, etc.
- [Feature] The Media Rage package now includes the 'TuneHound' iTunes accessory application.
- [Feature] Create M3U Simple, M3U Extended, and PLS formatted playlists (via the Data Import/Export tool).

HTH