Navigate to another page from revLet?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Aug 28 13:24:40 EDT 2009

Trevor,
it is complicated but it can be done. First you need to have sessions
implemented, you can pass your session variable to the revlet using the
revParams, this way, your revlet could write to RDBMS or to a CGI saying:
"hey, this session wants to go to another page" and in the page that loads
the revlet itself, there should be a javascript that pings the server every
couple seconds sending the session variable and receiving orders, this way,
you set a three way communication where a javascript in the page talks to
the server and the revlet talks to the same server.

Cheers
andre