[OT] Who still uses a Mac PPC?

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Wed Aug 26 16:29:00 EDT 2009

Correct.  But the URL I provided gives you a complete installation,
including PPC ROM.  You just install the package, run the app, and
voila: OS 9 boots into a  window.

George

On Aug 26, 2009, at 4:25 PM, stephen barncard wrote:

here's the official site for sheepshaver - intel / ppc

http://sheepshaver.cebix.net/

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com