[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Wed Aug 26 11:06:35 EDT 2009

Dick,

I wise man told me: when in doubt, leave it out.

I'm in doubt. I really do want to keep tRev simple. It's breakpoints
are easy enough to spot for now.

--> simplicity: http://reveditor.com/avoiding-big-and-complicated-in-trev

Meantime I _will_ do the following:

1. Get our new Raptor feature ready for Feature Friday.

This feature is more game-changing than Decoder. In fact, most of it
is already in tRev. It is so obvious that I doubt anyone will find it.
Hehehe. It's one of those inventions that will be used in ways I'm
sure I've never imagined.

--> live webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/249440650

2. I will be thinking about all these cool ideas you and others have
made for tRev breakpoints as I finish-up Raptor.

Once Raptor is out, we will be feature complete. Then, I will optimize
and thoroughly debug tRev, getting rid of excess code, etc., and
release it, giving out brand-new one year reg codes.

After release, I'll probably have some thoughts about breakpoints
because we will all have had some time using them.

Funding for development is always an issue, so...let's see if we can't
get at least 500 people using tRev before Fall comes. Right now we're
at 108!

--> buy tRev: http://runrev.com/products/related-software/trev-editor/

Best,

Jerry Daniels