Rev compatibility for Windows 7 and Snow Leopard

Derek Bump userevolution at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Aug 26 10:05:30 EDT 2009

Bill,

Over the last 2 months I have released a few software updates and I
tested all of them pretty extensively on Windows 7.  I have not,
however, tested them on Snow Leopard.

Other than my own personal distaste for Windows 7, Revolution and the
projects I've created with it are working just fine on 7.  And given the
fact that Windows 7 is pretty much Vista with a makeover, it would be
fair to say that if it works on Vista, it'll probably work fine on 7.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/