Change font color of script editor?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Aug 25 10:50:17 EDT 2009

The new script editor (since 3.0 i think) does not allow that. RunRev
decided to use non-rev code in a special ide-only engine for the
colorisation of the script editor. previously the script editor field
was a standard rev field, where you could have done what you want.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: