Syllabic division of words

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Aug 21 14:16:45 EDT 2009

In addition to syllables, the system should be able to identify the following textual chunks:
Characters
Phonems
Words
Parts of speech (phrases)
subject/object
Semantic roots
Sentences
Paragraphs
Sections
Volumes
Sets
Lists
Multidimentional arrays and nested tables
Unlimited nested and overlapping hyperlinks and transclussions
Tempo, pausing, pitch, volume, and percussive contrast
Ontological association network mapping between any chunk or chunk type

A simple, intuitive and robust interface and functional library to address and effect these objects at every hierarchy of the grammatical stack.

randall