Radio buttons that don't look like radio buttons

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 04:02:46 EDT 2009

Well, how about that.  Radio buttons can have icons.  Did I ever know
that and forget, or did I just not even consider the possibility?
Either way, as my kids say, "Well, D'uh".

This doesn't solve the mystery properties of my ancient buttons, but
offers a much more elegant, eye pleasing and flexible solution.
Thanks very much Howard

David Glasgow