Firefox works for revlet but not IE?

Sadhu Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Mon Aug 17 14:55:23 EDT 2009

Yes, this issue seems to be at least some what 'user-environment'
related.  I tried a revlet app on my home web server (CentOS), from my
home PC, which is running Windows XP home, and both IE and Firefox
worked ok.  Meanwhile on my work computer, within the company network,
and using Windows XP Pro, IE doesn't work.  Not sure where the problem
may lie but if I ever expect to deploy any Revlets within our company
work environment, they will have to work seamlessly for IE.  Our IT
department won't support Firefox.