lineoffset doesn't find empty lines

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Aug 16 17:11:11 EDT 2009

my main problem is that it's all based on lines. so finding the empty
lines allows me to dismiss the line after it, then parse the line
after that etc. (for example). Frankly there must be some way to find
the number of the first occurrence of an empty line, and get a result
in lines, not in chars, right? i really wish i could find it, there's
just too many words in this language to find the one for my specific
task ;-)

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev