Transcript should be called Transcript

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Aug 13 14:23:04 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

well, now I have 408 hits, but on 10th page it indicates. Ok, its on
www.google.lt. And 5190 hits from www.google.ru, google.de. But again
only 408 hits on www.google.jp...

Indeed these are mostly press releases, although some "3rd-party"
discussions like this one:
http://www.directorforum.com/showthread.php?t=5023.

When I choose the last results' page google.jp now indicates 116,
google.lt 88 hits. Results page 10-th indicates 740 matches. Buggy google?..

Viktoras