[ANN] tRev Feature Friday Videos!

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Aug 8 01:27:49 EDT 2009

I'm sorry you have problems.
try this first
http://www.revmentor.com/

Or email Jerry directly. He supports they who ask, but doesn't monitor this
list 24/7. You can find his email in one of his previous posts in this
thread.
A great feature of tRev is that it's just Jerry, no corporate layers or
phone trees. He's always quick to support his products.

One thing I did was to completely remove  GLX2 components from my plugins.
Not needed.

I have had 0 problems with tRev.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco