MacSpeech?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Aug 5 22:13:39 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

Yes MacSpeech Dictate version 1.3 works great with Revolution.  I just
finished talking into
a scrolling field in Pre-beta 4.0 with no problems at all.

Rick

On Aug 5, 2009, at 7:16 PM, Peter Brigham MD wrote:

> Anyone know if the new Dragon speech recognition/dictation app for
> the Mac, "MacSpeech Dictate" -- which is getting fairly good reviews
> -- will pour text into a field in a rev stack? I'd like to confirm
> that this will work before I shell out $200 for this thing, since my
> main use of it will be to transcribe notes into a field in one of my
> stack systems. The MacSpeech website doesn't list Rev as one of the
> supported apps, and I waited 20" on hold on their customer service
> line before having to dash off (and I was somewhat pessimistic about
> getting an answer anyway, assuming that when I asked about runrev
> they were going to say, "what's that?").
>
> Any feedback appreciated.
>
> -- Peter
>
> Peter M. Brigham
> pmbrig at gmail.com
> http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig

Rick Harrison

You can buy my $10 music album "Funny Time Machine" digital CD on the
iTunes Store Now!

To visit the iTunes Store now to listen to samples of my CD please
click on the
following link.  (Please note you must have iTunes installed on your
computer for this link to work.)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=213668290