Page turning . . .again

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:27:30 EDT 2009

So, Page Curllng can be done on Macs that "are up to it"; which is jolly
nice - especially if you don't know whether all the target Macs you are
building for are up to it. And, all the other computers running other OSs
are out in the cold. Anything this hardware dependent has got to be
thought about extremely carefully before being used in any publically
deployed projects.

Also, Page Curling is not really the same sort of Visual Effect as the old,
slighty corny ones inherited from Hypercard, insofar as the old ones
were transitions between Cards rather than images held on the same card.

In the light of Runtime Revolution's adherence to the stack metaphor,
Card Curling would be a big plus.