error -39 on app start

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 05:43:58 EDT 2009

Where is the dataabse file located? Does it only exist on the DVD, or is it copied onto the hard disk during installation? If it is copied, does it live in the Applications directory or in the user directory somewhere?

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====