Sound sources on Mac

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Apr 24 16:16:57 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

for applescript that gets a little ugly since you have to script the System
Preferences GUI via System Events, since System Preferences are not directly
scriptable. Scripting the GUI is always a bit shaky since the gui can change
with every system upgrade/version. And it is dependent on the system
language, so you can not expect your version for an english system to work
on a french system.

Enabling access for assistive devices checked in the Universal Access pane
of System Preferences is a prerequisite for GUI scripting to work.

http://macscripter.net/viewtopic.php?id=14034
http://macscripter.net/viewtopic.php?id=16922

it is basically everthing in these 2 threads

regards
Bernd