sending HTML mail

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 24 15:22:34 EDT 2009

Aloha Sadhunathan,

You need to put a mime enclosure in the body of the email. This mime
enclosure will divide your email into a plain text part and an html part, so
that clients with no html features may display your message. You'll need to
craft that yourself but it is fairly easy.

Check this page, it explains things very well

http://www.eveandersson.com/arsdigita/asj/mime/

Always opt for generating multipart messages with both plain text and HTML
parts, if you just generate HTML, you might not reach all of your desired
public. Also take notice that the amount of HTML supported by each mail
client varies a lot.

Om Shanti
andre

:D